Shaw Email Not Working: Shaw email is one of the best email services with some amazing features such as enhanced account security, easy account recovery, etc. However, no number of features can prevent issues from happening with Shaw email. The most common problem is the not working of Shaw email. Fortunately, the good news is that the Shaw email not working problem can be resolved by the users very easily just by following the right troubleshooting steps. This article presents some easy ways to help the users fix their Shaw email not working problem.
Possible reasons behind the Shaw email not working
Knowing the actual reason behind any problem is important in order to apply the right troubleshooting measures. Similarly, before proceeding with the troubleshooting, the users should try to find the reasons behind the Shaw email not working issue. Some common reasons why Shaw mail might not be working properly are listed below.
- In case of any problem with your internet connection, you won’t be able to work with your Shaw email.
- Incorrect email settings can create issues with the working of Shaw email.
- If your browser in not updated or compatible, the Shaw email not working issue may arise.
- Any interference between a third-party program installed in your system and your Shaw email can cause not working problem.
- Any problem with your device such as presence of virus, outdated operating system, low disk space can also create trouble with Shaw email.
- If your Shaw email account is running out of space, not working can occur.
- Most of the times, the Shaw email not working problem is due to the server issues.
Simple solution for the Shaw email not working problem
Whatever is the reason behind the Shaw email not working problem, there are certain things that the users can do to fix this problem. Some easy solutions to help the users their Shaw email not working issue without any external support are provided below.
How to fix Shaw email not working on Windows/ Mac?
If you are facing the Shaw email not working problem on your computer/ laptop with Windows or Mac operating system, follow these measures to fix the issue.
- First of all, make sure that your system has access to strong and continuous internet connection.
- All the important operating system updates should always be installed in your device. If not already, download and install the updates instantly.
- If an antivirus or firewall program in your system is interfering with Shaw email, turn it off temporarily while you are working with Shaw email.
- In case you suspect presence of virus in your system, immediately run a system scan. Eliminate the threats found to fix the Shaw email not working issue.
- A device having low disk space will also create problems with Shaw email. Make some space by deleting unwanted files to make space and fix the not working problem.
- The Shaw email not working problem can also be due to server issue rather than device problem. If this happens, all you can do is wait for this problem to be fixed at the server end.
Easy steps to solve Shaw email not working on web browser
In case the Shaw email not working problem occurs on a particular web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc), few things that the users can try to fix the issue are given below.
- In case you are using an older version of your browser, update it to the latest version. Also make sure that the browser you are using to open Shaw email is compatible.
- Clear cookies, caches and browsing history from your web browser.
- Temporarily disable the plug-ins and extensions added to your browser, if any as they can interfere with Shaw email.
- Try uninstalling and re-installing your browser you are having issues with.
- If nothing works for you and the problem still persists, you can always switch to another browser.
Resolve the Shaw email not working problem on Android or iPhone
Android phone or iPhone users who are facing the Shaw email not working problem on their device can follow these solutions to resolve this problem.
- Make sure that your device has an active data pack or internet connection. Airplane mode should be turned off.
- In case you have configured your Shaw email account on iPhone, make sure it was done using the correct settings.
- Check that the operating system of your device (Android/ iOS) is updated to its latest version.
- If accessing via a mobile application, make sure that the application is updated. Same if you are using browser to open Shaw email.
- Try logging into your account from other device to make sure that the problem is not with your account or browser.
- Sometimes, simply restarting your device can fix the not working problem of the Shaw email.