Juno Email Not Working: Juno is a big name as far as the Internet service providers are concerned. If you are a Juno Internet user then you might know that along with the Internet it also provides an email service as well. The email service of Juno is quite sophisticated and loaded with a large number of features and functions. At the same time, it is also a well-known fact that there is no email service that is completely free from all kinds of errors and issues. In fact, there are many inevitable issues that can result in problems like Juno email not working. In this post, we are going to discuss why your Juno email is not working and how to fix it.
What errors and issues can occur in Juno Email?
There is a large number of email services available today including services like Gmail, Outlook. Unfortunately, all these services are prone to different errors and issues. Juno email is not different, it is also susceptible to various problems. It is not possible to list all the issues that can occur in Juno email. However, you may still check out some of the common problems listed below.
- Juno Email not opening on a Windows 10 PC
- Unable to sign-in to Juno email
- Can’t log in to Juno Email services
- Not able to send emails through Juno email account
- Not receiving emails on my Juno email account
- Juno Email not working on Android
- Juno Email not working on iPhone
- My Juno email account is hacked
- Juno email account is blocked from sending emails
- Juno email stopped working on a web browser
- Unable to send or receive emails on the Juno email account.
- Lost my Juno email account password.
- Juno email password not working
- Juno Email not working on Mac devices.
All the issues that we have listed above are just a few examples of the large number of technical and non-technical problems that may occur in a Juno email account. However, the good thing is that you can get rid of all of them by following some simple steps.
Why Juno email is not working?
Well, it is a complicated question because there a lot of different reasons due to which Juno email might not work properly for you. Given below are some of the common factors that usually result in Juno email service malfunctioning.
- The browser on which you are opening the Juno email service might be an outdated one.
- An Incompatible browser is also a reason why Juno email might not work properly for you.
- Those who can’t log into their Juno email account might be using an incorrect username or password.
- In case you have sent a large number of spam messages then it is possible that your email account is blocked from sending further emails.
- Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings are also often responsible for issues with sending and receiving Juno email.
- If you can’t receive emails on your Juno email account then it is possible that there might be a problem with your filter settings.
How to fix the Juno email account not working?
The solution to a problem depends upon the nature of an issue. Given below are the steps to fix some of the most commonly reported problems with the Juno email account.
Juno email not loading or opening
- First of all, make sure that your internet connection is working smoothly without any problem.
- Make sure that the browser on which you are opening Juno email is compatible.
- In case you are using an outdated browser then you should update the same.
- Try to open the Juno email account once again after clearing cache, cookies, and search history.
- In case the problem continues then you should switch another browser and try to load Juno email once again.
- Also, ensure that there is no Juno email service outage in your area.
Unable to log into Juno email account
- Make sure that you are not entering an incorrect username or password.
- If you are sure that you are entering the correct password still can’t sign-in then you have to reset your password.
- In order to reset your password, you have to verify your identity through a temporary password that you will receive either on your phone number or registered email ID.
Can’t send emails through a Juno email account
- Those who can’t send emails must make sure that the format and size of attachments are permissible.
- Make sure you are not making any typing mistake while entering the email address of your receiver.
- In case you have configured the Juno email account on any third party email client then you should recheck the IMAP/ POP settings.
- Switching from IMAP settings to POP and vice-versa can also help.