AOL mail not working: AOL email service is known and appraised for attributes like fast sending and receiving emails, increased account security, etc. But there are times when AOL mail start facing issues despite having all these incredible features. The AOL mail not working is one of the most common problem faced by the users on a regular basis. This problem can present itself in many ways and the reasons behind it can also differ. In this article some simple ways in which the users can fix the AOL mail not working issues on their own are provided.
Different forms of AOL mail not working
The different forms that the AOL mail not working issue can take and trouble the users are provided below:
- AOL mail login not working
- AOL mail password not working
- AOL mail app not working
- AOL mail not working on Windows
- AOL mail not working on Mac
- AOL mail not working on Android
- AOL mail not working on iPhone
- AOL mail not working on Chrome
- AOL mail not working on Firefox
- AOL mail sending not working
- AOL mail receiving not working
How to fix AOL mail not working?
Some basic troubleshooting ways to fix the AOL mail not working problem are discussed below. Users facing this problem can perform the troubleshooting without any external assistance.
Solve AOL mail not working on my laptop
Follow the methods given below to fix the AOL mail not working problem on Windows 10 device.
- First of all, make sure that there is no problem with your internet connection or the browser you are using.
- All the important operating system updates should be installed in your device.
- In case any antivirus or firewall program is creating issues with AOL mail, disable it temporarily. Resume those applications once you are done with AOL mail.
- Presence of virus, malware, etc can create the AOL mail not working issue. Scan your system and delete if these threats are detected.
Solve AOL mail not working on iPhone
Follow the methods given below to fix the AOL mail not working problem on iPhone device.
- The browser or application you are using to open AOL mail should be updated to the latest version.
- You must use the correct IMAP/ POP settings while configuring AOL mail on your iPhone. If not sure about that, you might need to reconfigure it.
- Also, make sure that your iOS is updated as using an older version can also cause the AOL mail not working issue on iPhone.
- Try restarting your device as many times, a simple restart of the device can help fix the AOL mail not working issue.
AOL mail not working on Chrome browser
Follow the methods given below to fix the AOL mail not working problem on Chrome browser.
- Update the Chrome browser to its latest version, if not updated already.
- Clear cookies, caches and history from your Chrome browser and then open AOL mail.
- Disable temporarily the extensions, add-ons, plug-ins added to your browser.
- Try uninstalling and reinstall the Google Chrome and see if the issue is fixed now.
- If nothing works and the problem still persists, you can switch to another browser.
Solution for AOL mail mobile app not working
Follow the methods given below to fix the AOL mail mobile application not working problem.
- Your application must be updated to its latest version.
- Sign out the app and then sign-in again. Make sure you are using the latest password.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the application as sometimes this can solve the issue.
- Server issue might also cause the AOL mail app to not work properly. If this is the case, you need to wait for the problem to be fixed at the server end.
AOL mail sending/ receiving not working
Follow the methods given below to fix the AOL sending/ receiving not working problem.
- In case you have not exhausted your daily limit to send or receive the emails, you need to wait till the limit is renewed.
- Make sure that the incoming emails are not landing into trash or spam due to some settings error (and ask you receiver to check the same if emails are not sending).
- Avoid sending and receiving emails in bulk as it can slow down the speed of sending or receiving emails and can also cause temporary suspension of your account.
- Check if you haven’t accidently blocked the address from which you are trying to receive emails (and ask you receiver to check the same if emails are not sending).
- You must have enough space to receive the incoming emails. Make some space by deleting the unnecessary emails.
- Check if you have the correct address of the receiver (and ask you receiver to check the same if emails are not sending).